Friday, January 9, 2015

Paparazzi Jewelry January Promotion Rocks!

Three and a half years ago, I knew things needed to change in my life. 

We just had our third child and finances were very tight with no change in site. No upward mobility or significant pay raises were in my husband's job future. I saw some cute $5 jewelry at a fair and learned the person selling it made a 45% commission. The simplicity and awesomeness of the concept made my mind race. Perhaps, $5 jewelry would be the tool to help with the bills and the extras of activities, school and costs of the kids getting older and more involved with extra-curriculars. 

I gave Paparazzi a try. I believed it could improve my family's future. Guess what? It did.....significantly. And for that, I am grateful. I am grateful that I went outside of my comfort zone and tried something new, something foreign, something I never imagined doing. And because I believe in myself and my business and worked hard, I have more money, more friends, more happiness, new style, better skills, more confidence and a better outlook for the future.
I want what happened to me for everyone. With the promotion Paparazzi has on starter kits this month with 15% more jewelry to sell or keep, it is the time to believe. THIS MONTH (January 2015), Paparazzi is giving away MORE FREE jewelry in starter kits - 15% MORE.   That's an extra $25 to $150 value this month!!!  New consultants get 5-30 EXTRA pieces in their kits!!!    Believe in yourself and improve your finances by starting your own business this year. Perhaps you know someone who needs to change. Please tell them about Paparazzi and refer them to me!!!  Or better yet - Join the company and add them to YOUR team.

Paparazzi offers:
45% commission
$5 product that sells itself
Free website
One free piece for every 10 pieces you order from your website (hostess benefits)
No catalogs

Order EXACTLY what you want
Low shipping cost (Free to $5.95)
Lots of fun

MANY ways to sell - online, home, basket, work parties, fundraisers, events and more.
Lots of training and support
Join me. Learn with me.


The jewelry is gorgeous and it is a great impulse buy.  It makes great gifts.  It is a great time to offer an amazing $5 product to the world.
Contact me to get more details or talk about joining!!!!
Email me at Jewelryforfive@gmail.com
Call me at 435-610-1609


To buy these sets or individual pieces, visit jewelryforfive.com.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Such an amazing offer from an amazing company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice images are shared in this blog.in the swim coupon

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete